The mission of the Office of Faculty and Professional Development is to enhance individual career development across the continuum of our diverse academic medical community.
The goals of the Office of Faculty and Professional Development are:
- Enrich professional career development through programs and initiatives that:
- Promote faculty professional and career goals
- Support academic growth, innovation, and scholarship through activities that enhance and reward faculty advancement, and
- Champion personal and professional wellbeing and satisfaction with career and work-life balance.
- Cultivate faculty development opportunities across all mission areas (Teaching, Research, Service and Patient Care), in collaboration with the offices of Diversity and Inclusion, Educational Affairs, Research Affairs and Faculty Affairs.
- Enhance mentorship for faculty throughout our academic medical community.
- Affirm the value and return on expectation of the programs and initiatives of the OFPD.