The following privileges are available to a recipient of Emeritus rank at Penn State College of Medicine.
Jump to topic
The ID Badge Office is located in the main building at the College of Medicine, room CG608. This office is shared with Parking Services. To reach the office, take the College of Medicine elevators to the ground floor, make a right off the elevator and proceed through one set of double doors; the office is the third door on the left.
Hours of operation for badging are:
- Monday: Noon to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. to noon
- Wednesday: Noon to 4 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m. to noon
- Friday: Noon to 4 p.m.
- Closed on holidays
The Penn State Emeritus ID Card will allow access to the following at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center:
- Exterior doors to the hospital and college of medicine
- Travel corridors inside the building
- Room C2600 Faculty/Student/Emeritus Lounge (second floor of the library)
- All gated parking areas
- Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center Directory
- Penn State College of Medicine Directory
Parking is provided to Emeritus faculty through the parking office.
To register a vehicle for parking on campus, visit the Parking Services office in the main building of the College of Medicine, room CG608 (same room as ID badges). The phone number is 717-531-3548.
Hours of operation for parking services are:
- Monday: 8 a.m. to noon and 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. to noon and 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. to noon and 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m. to noon and 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to noon and 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
It is the responsibility of the Emeritus individual’s department to request access to keep a University email address (ie email@example.com) or a Penn State Health email address (ie firstname.lastname@example.org).
Retired Penn State faculty and faculty Emeritus may retain all faculty library privileges. Visit your library service desk for more information, or visit the Harrell Health Sciences Library website.
Emeritus faculty have access at the “employee” level to the University Fitness Center on the Hershey campus.
Emeritus faculty are eligible for a 10 percent discount at any Penn State bookstores.
In order to receive a discount, you will need to show your ID badge.