Skip to content

Federal Work-Study – Assign Student

Back to MSR Information

MSR: Federal Work-Study Student Assignment

Student Info



Project Info






The project number is listed next to your project on the project description list


Project Adviser (Mentor) Working With Student on Project




Administrative Support or Contact Person




Payment Information

As the project adviser,  you are responsible for 25% of the student salary ($11/hour) – a maximum of $990 (the student can work up to 360 hours – Federal Work-Study pays the other 75%). If you are not able to support the full amount, you MUST indicate the maximum amount you are able to pay, as this affects the total number of work hours the student can submit.